We are very excited to be part of the BBC Ten Pieces Music project. Mrs Ross, our specialist music teacher, is leading this at Cliftonville:
- The project will help us to deliver key aspects of the educational curriculum, including learning about the works of great composers, composing and performing
- The project is endorsed by music and arts and education bodies
- It is a great opportunity to be part of an inspirational national BBC initiative
- We have access to free BBC educational resources
- It will give us an opportunity to work in partnership with local arts and music organisations such as Music Education Hubs and Music Services, to enhance the work already being done in our classrooms
- Participation will also develop children’s creativity, confidence and collaborative skills
You can listen to the ten pieces by clicking on the link below. How many do you recognise?