As anticipated, our previously awarded 5 Hygiene Rating has been given again following an inspection last week. You may remember that due to a very temporary problem with hot water supply to the new kitchen, we lost the rating. The company repairing the faulty boiler was actually here, in the boiler house, when Thanet District Council (TDC) visited in May 2016 and there was never a question of not being able to serve meals with the temporary measures we had already put in place. Frustratingly, the rules of inspection by TDC, meant that we could not be re-inspected for nearly a year and we have carried the 0 rating for all this time as a consequence. Good news tends to spread slower than bad news, so we are keen to make sure that the school and wider community hear that the 5 rating has been re-instated again.