Our amazingly talented School council have organised our Children in Need Day this year
which includes the for just (£1, that includes non-school uniform and ALL activities/competitions etc):
- Non-school uniform, theme: spots (not essential, just if the children would like to) Otherwise, just normal non-school uniform.
- ‘Scavenger hunt’ around the school playground to find all the Pudsey Bear faces scattered all over the playground (KS1 and KS2 – two different scavenger hunts!) There will be things to do once they have found the faces!
- How many bears in the jar? – prize for the closest.
- Design the bandana for Pudsey – There will be a large cut out of Pudsey, bandanaless...children to design a new bandana – mini prizes for each year group – judged by School Council
- Children in Need quiz (KS1) – PowerPoint created by school council, just for fun in class
- Children in Need quiz (KS2) - PowerPoint created by school council, just for fun in class
It's going to be a great day raising lots of money and understanding how we are helping others in the process!
Thank you for your support!